Monday, October 10, 2005

Gerald Henry Lathrop

  • Born: 1951, mount carmel, IL
  • Died: ?
Father: Robert Allison Lathrop born: 1916, Olney IL married: ? died: 2004
Mother: ? born: ? married: ? died: ?

Spouse 1: ? born: ?; died: ?
Married: ?

Children:

  1. Matthew Lathrop


bassman_spiff said...

hey this is an awesome blog... sorry this isnt a stupid advertisement. my name is Matthew Lathrop, and i was just wondering if you could help me with my decent... my father is Gerald Henery lathrop mount carmel, IL (b.1951) and his father is Robert Allison Lathrop Olney IL i believe (1916?-2004) im not sure where it goes from there im just doing research on my family to check out our heritage. not every day that you meet another Lathrop... well get back to me my email is
mlathrop@eureka.edu

thanks.
Matt Lathrop

ps. if you could just fill in a couple of ancestors that would be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home